Alumni Relations Associate
KBC is looking for an Alumni Relations Associate.
As an Alumni Relations Associate, you will have the opportunity to work as an integral part of the Human Resources Department and will receive ample networking opportunities.
What we can offer you
- An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – especially as a committee member of one of the university’s oldest societies.
- Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
- Potential development pathway to high Executive Committee positions within KBC and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
- Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance.
- Liaising with Head of Human Resources
- Networking and connecting with KBC Alumni
- Establishing partnerships with firms where KBC Alumni work
- Drafting and circulating a Monthly Newsletter to KBC Alumni
- Planning and hosting events with KBC alumni as speakers
- Nurturing KBC Alumni community
- Establishing creative Alumni spotlights
- Working with the rest of the Human Resources Department to fulfil ancillary and additional responsibilities as required by the position.
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Strong inter-personal skills with a collaborative work style.
- Excellent communication skills and outgoing nature.
- Independent and creative thinker.
- Strong motivation for the Society.
- Strong work ethic, sense of accountability and quick turnover for tasks.
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Stage 1: Completing our application form which is accessible at the end of this post.
Please read the form carefully, and submit your curriculum vitae and cover letter.
If your Stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage 2.
Stage 2: An interview.
The deadline for the application is 23rd August 2021.
You will be notified shortly after this date of the status of your application.