Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are therefore honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
As a Community Associate, you will be an integral part of the King’s Business Club Marketing Department in working towards expanding the KBC community and building committed membership. In this role, you will help provide King’s students with opportunities to socialise and network as well as plan and execute other projects.
Reasons why you should apply to us:
- An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – especially as a committee member of one of the university’s oldest societies.
- Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
- Potential development pathway to high Executive Committee positions within KBC and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
- Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance.
We are currently looking to hire a Community Associate, with the following key responsibilities:
- Liaising with and supporting the Community Officer.
- Help organise social events, execute annual events and projects both online and in person.
- Aid build committed membership through increased external communication and network base.
- Help build connections and communication amongst the different departments.
- Working with the rest of the Marketing Department to fulfil ancillary and additional responsibilities as required by the position.
Essential skills for this position:
- Strong team-working skills with a collaborative work style.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Independent, innovative and fresh thinker.
- Strong vision and motivation for the Society.
- Strong work ethic, sense of accountability and quick turnover for tasks.
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Stage 1: Completing our application from which is accessible here: https://kclbc.com/community2021
Please read the form carefully, and submit your curriculum vitae, and the task as outlined in the application form.
If your stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage2.
Stage 2: An interview.
The deadline for the application is 24th of February 2021.
You will be notified shortly after this date on the status of your application.
It is recommended that the form be viewed on the desktop to ensure optimal performance.