Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are therefore honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
As a Community Associate, you will have the opportunity to work as an integral part of the Human Resources department.
For more details regarding the position, please visit: https://kclbc.com/com2021
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – especially as a committee member of one of the university’s oldest societies.
- Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
- Potential development pathway to Executive Committee positions within KBC and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
- Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance.
- Liaising with the Head of Human Resources.
- Organising intra/inter-departmental social events.
- Stimulating the development of a rapport amongst associates and executive committee members.
- Promoting social mixers and boosting KBC committee attendance at the aforementioned events.
- Overseeing all logistical and budgeting aspects of organising social mixers/events.
- Working with the rest of the Human Resources Department to fulfil ancillary and additional responsibilities as required by the position.
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative work style.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Independent, innovative and ‘out-of-the-box’ thinker.
- Strong motivation for the Society.
- Strong work ethic, sense of accountability and quick turnover for tasks.
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Stage 1: Completing our application form which is accessible here: https://kclbc.com/com2021
Please read the form carefully, and submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae, and the task as outlined in the application form.
If your Stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage 2.
Stage 2: An interview.
The deadline for the application is 7th June 2021.
You will be notified shortly after this date of the status of your application.