Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are therefore honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
KBC is looking for Outreach Analysts and Strategy Analysts.
If selected for any of these positions, you will be an integral part of the King’s Business Club Consulting Department.
What we can offer you
- An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – especially as a committee member of one of the university’s oldest societies.
- Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
- Potential development pathway to Executive Committee positions within KBC and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
- Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance.
Your Responsibilities – Outreach Analyst
- Communicating with and building relationships with partnership firms and external organizations.
- Acquiring sponsorships from consulting firms for the benefit of KBC members.
- Responsible for developing and executing the podcast program for KBC consulting.
- Assisting the coordination and planning of social events.
Essential Skills & Attributes – Outreach Analyst
- Good Communicator – you will be assisting the interactions between KBC consulting and external organizations.
- Dedicated and Passionate – you will be the primary character who connects everyone in the team together.
- Strong understanding of the Consulting Industry and its current landscape.
- Creative – you will be responsible for content creation and formulation of ideas.
- Some background/experience in content creation
Your Responsibilities – Strategy Analyst
- Understanding and building business cases, creating KBCs own casebook
- Assist in coordinating key events, virtual and in person, with logistics and content.
- Take part in and coordinate London-wide case competitions.
- Assist King’s Consulting with recruitment of Business Analysts
- Periodically update the Consulting careers advice page. You will update it with insights and resources such as case interview prep, structures, and other consulting content.
Essential Skills & Attributes – Strategy Analyst
- People-person, as you will be liaising with a professional network and committee members
- Results-orientated, as you will evaluate and produce post-event analytics
- Strong understanding the Consulting Industry
- Meticulously Organised
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Stage 1: Completing our application form which is accessible at the end of this post.
Please read the form carefully, and submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae, and the task as outlined in the application form.
If your Stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage 2.
Stage 2: An interview.
The deadline for the application is 24th September 2021.
You will be notified shortly after this date of the status of your application.