Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are, therefore, honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
As a Deputy Head of Enterprise, you will be an integral part of the King’s Business Club Enterprise Department.
Please note there will be the opportunity for growth; to apply for Head of Enterprise in the upcoming year, should you successfully secure the role of Deputy Head of Enterprise.
What we can offer you
- An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – especially as a committee member of one of the university’s oldest societies.
- Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
- Potential development pathway to high Executive Committee positions within KBC and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
- Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance.
- Fostering a community of entrepreneurs within KCL
- Coordinating between the Head of Enterprise and the other Enterprise Associates
- Developing and executing aims and strategies that encourage entrepreneurship
- Collaborating with the rest of the department to deliver great events
- Ensuring the smooth running of the Enterprise Department
- Helping to build a portfolio of sponsors for the Enterprise Department
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Outgoing and sociable
- Adept at time management
- Efficient and quick turnover for tasks
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Analytical Skills
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Stage 1: Completing our application form which is accessible at the end of this post:
Please read the form carefully, and submit your curriculum vitae and cover letter.
If your Stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage 2.
Stage 2: Submission of a Pitch Deck on your vision for the Enterprise Department, followed by a presentation style interview.
The deadline for the application is 27th August 2021.
You will be notified shortly after this date of the status of your application.