Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are therefore honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
Please note there will be the opportunity for growth; to apply for Head of Human Resources in the upcoming year, should you successfully secure the role of Deputy Head of Human Resources.
What we can offer you
- An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – especially as a committee member of one of the university’s oldest societies.
- Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 13 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
- Potential development pathway to Executive Committee positions within KBC and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
- Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance.
- Developing and executing aims and strategies for the HR Department for the coming academic year.
- Managing the Human Resources and operations of the society, e.g. leading the recruitment process for our Departments, optimising committee members and departmental productivity.
- Organising HR-oriented events and activities and establishing a portfolio of sponsors for the HR Department.
- Organising an Annual Awards Ceremony to celebrate the achievements, time and dedication of all the committee members.
- Organising a Teams Day per semester for the internal committee; an opportunity to develop their skill sets as well as a networking opportunity.
- Strong leadership and management skills with a collaborative working style.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Independent, innovative and fresh thinking.
- Strong vision and motivation for both the HR Department and the Society as a whole.
- Strong work ethic, sense of accountability and quick turnover for tasks.
- Genuine interest in business and human resources.
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Stage 1: Completing our application form which is accessible at the end of this post.
Please read the form carefully, submit your curriculum vitae, and answer the questions outlined in the application form.
If your Stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage 2.
Stage 2: A pitch deck style interview.
The deadline for the application is 24th April 2022.
You will be notified shortly after this date of the status of your application.