Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are therefore honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
- Liaising and supporting the Head of ESG, as well as other ESG Associates the marketing and events team.
- Producing internal ESG reports, containing both qualitative and quantitative metrics on internal ESG trends, (e.g., gender, ethnicity, sustainability, and social impacts…) and proposing how to improve them. If needed, in collab with the Talent department.
- Writing ESG articles for King’s Business Review (they can be of any kind – opinion, factual… and on any ESG related topic).
- Continuously monitoring departmental wide performance to record performance.
- Planning creative and innovative events about ESG. This includes, but is not limited to identifying the appropriate audience, contacting speakers, and more.
- Help build a portfolio of partners for the ESG Department and expand the network.
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Strong team-working skills with a collaborative work style.
- Working knowledge about ESG and ESG trends in the private and public sector.
- Background in research preferred, but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing style.
- Self-driven and innovative thinkers.
- Strong work ethic, sense of accountability and quick turnover for tasks.
What We Can Offer You
- An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – especially as a committee member of one of the university’s oldest societies.
- Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
- Potential development pathway to high Executive Committee positions within KBC and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
- Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance.
Please apply via filling out the form by the 15th of October. For any questions please contact: email@example.com.