Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are therefore honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
KBC is looking for a new Events Relations Manager. As Events Relations Manager, you will work as an integral part of the Operations Department and work closely with the Marketing team!
What we can offer you
- An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – as a committee member of the largest business society in the UK.
- Tap into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network, comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
- Potential development pathways into the high Executive Committee positions within KBC, and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
- Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance.
- A creative event planner to brainstorm different event concepts to execute unforgettable events for KBC
- Organising, scheduling, and managing every aspect of planning an event
- Identifying audience requirements and expectations for each event.
- Researching venues, preparing event budgets, and coordinating all logistical elements of the event together with the operations department.
- Anticipating needs and making preparations against potential risks.
- Developing post-event reports on the effectiveness of each event.
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Strong team-working skills with a collaborative work style.
- Background in events organisation and planning preferred, but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing style.
- Self-driven and innovative thinkers to conceive creative events.
- Strong work ethic, sense of accountability and quick turnover for tasks.
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Stage 1: Completing our application form which is accessible here at the end of this post.
Please read the form carefully, and submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae, and the task as outlined in the application form.
If your stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage2.
Stage 2: Interview.
The deadline for the application is Sunday, 14th August 2022.
You will be notified shortly after this date of the status of your application.