Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are, therefore, honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
As a Finance Associate, you will play an integral role within the Finance Department at King’s Business Club.
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – especially as a committee member of one of the university’s oldest societies.
- Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
- Potential development pathway to high Executive Committee positions within KBC and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
- Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance.
- Liaise with and support the Head of Finance
- Bring fresh ideas for finance events and help execute annual events and projects
- Aid in building committed membership through increased external communication and via our network base
- Help build a new portfolio of partners for the Finance Department
- Work with the rest of the Finance Department to fulfil ancillary and additional responsibilities as required by the position
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Strong work ethic and sense of accountability for tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and meet quick deadlines
- Independent, innovative and fresh thinker
- Avid interest and passion for the King’s Business Club and the Finance industry
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Stage 1: Completing our application form which is accessible here: https://kclbc.com/fin-asc
If your Stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage 2.
Please read the form carefully, and submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae, and the task as outlined in the application form.
Stage 2: An interview.
The deadline for the application is the 28th of June 2021.
You will be notified shortly after this date of the status of your application.