Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are therefore honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
The Finance Department is of integral importance to the entirety of King’s Business Club, acting as a bridge which connects students, committee members and the external speakers.
What we can offer you
1. An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – especially as a committee member of one of the university’s oldest societies.
2. Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
3. Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
4. Potential development pathway to Executive Committee positions within KBC and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
5. Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance.
1. Liaise with and support the Head of Finance
2. Propose innovative ideas for finance events and help execute events and projects
3. Aid in building committed membership through increased external communication and via our network base
4. Help build a new portfolio of partners for the Finance Department
5. Help to expand and develop the department’s existing network
6. Work with the rest of the Finance Department to fulfil ancillary and additional responsibilities as required by the position
Essential Skills & Attributes
1. Strong work ethic and sense of reliability and accountability for tasks
2. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
3. Ability to work well in a team and meet quick deadlines
4. Independent, innovative, and creative thinker
5. Avid interest and passion for the King’s Business Club and the Finance industry
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Stage 1: Completing our application from which is accessible at the end of this post.
Please read the form carefully, and submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae, and answer the questions enclosed in the application form.
If your Stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage 2.
Stage 2: An interview.
The deadline for the application is 11th August 2022
You will be notified shortly after this date on the status of your application.