Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are therefore honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
We are currently looking for a Head of Finance, with the following key responsibilities:
- Developing and executing aims and strategies for the coming academic year.
- Engaging in the summer transition period to secure the foundations for their term in office.
- Organising the first semester of finance events and executing our annual projects.
- Helping to build a new portfolio of sponsors for the finance department.
- Building a new team of associates to help you develop your vision of the finance department.
Essential skills for this position:
- A strong leader with a collaborative working style.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- An independent, innovative and fresh thinker.
- A strong vision and motivation for the Society.
- Strong work ethic, sense of accountability and quick turnover for tasks.
Reasons why you should apply to us:
- Be a part of our history and make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s.
- We have an established collaboration list with some of the largest finance firms in the world.
- We ensure that our committee is not simply work, but a family.
- Access to 12 years of enterprise, finance and consulting committee alumni.
- We have the resources and mindset to make your visions and your projects a reality, so that you may lay the foundations of your own career and legacy.
The application process will be comprised of two main stages:
- The submission of a 300-word cover letter and a curriculum vitae
- Submission of a PowerPoint presentation on your vision for the department and an online presentation-style interview.
This is the process that all our Heads of Departments shall partake in within a one-month period. The deadline for applications is strictly set for 12:00AM British Summer Time (BST) on the 1st of June 2020.
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the following form, note that only students at KCL may access the application form. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
It is recommended that the form be viewed on desktop to ensure optimal performance.