Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are therefore honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
What we can offer you
- An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – especially as a committee member of one of the university’s oldest societies.
- Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
- Potential development pathway to high Executive Committee positions within KBC and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
- Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance.
- Developing and executing aims and strategies for the Marketing department for the next academic year
- Building and coordinating efficiently, a team of Marketing associates, to fulfil the aims and vision decided upon
- Coordinating the execution of marketing campaigns for the events organised by the King’s Business Club committee, and other marketing projects e.g. Pivot Talk etc
- Encouraging creativity within the Marketing department when preparing promotional materials
- Managing the presence of King’s Business Club on all social media platforms and boosting social media metrics
- Creating ad-hoc marketing materials and managing the Public Relations of King’s Business Club
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Strong leadership and management skills with a collaborative working style
- Creative, innovative and fresh thinking
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Strong work ethic, sense of accountability and quick turnover for tasks
- Strong vision and motivation for the Marketing department and the society as a whole
- Proficiency in Graphic Designing and Video Editing
- Passionate about marketing and business
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Stage 1: Completing our application form which is accessible at the end of this post.
Please read the form carefully, and submit your curriculum vitae, and answer the questions as outlined in the application form.
If your stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage 2.
Stage 2: Submission of a Pitch Deck on your vision for the Marketing Department, followed by a presentation style interview.
The deadline for the application is 12th June 2022.
You will be notified shortly after this date of the status of your application.