Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are, therefore, honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
As the Head of Real Estate, you will work to establish the Real Estate Department, thereby playing an integral role within King’s Business Club.
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – especially as a committee member of one of the university’s oldest societies.
- Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
- Potential development pathway to high Executive Committee positions within KBC and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
- Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance.
- Laying the foundation for the development of our new Real Estate Department with the President and Vice President.
- Establishing and executing strategies for the Real Estate Department.
- Building and working efficiently with a team of Real Estate associates to develop your vision of the department.
- Working along with the Deputy Head of Real Estate to contribute to the organization of the events and workshops for the Real Estate Department.
- Communicating effectively with other executives to ensure smooth turnover of events.
- Developing relationships and establishing partnerships with firms to provide the best opportunities for students.
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Innovative and strongly motivated for the Society
- Enhanced team working skills
- General understanding of the Real Estate industry
- Avid interest and passion for the Real Estate industry
Slide 4: Application Process
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Stage 1: Completing our application form which is accessible here: https://kclbc.com/head-realestate2021
Please read the form carefully, and submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae, and the task as outlined in the application form.
If your Stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage 2.
Stage 2: Submission of a Pitch Deck on your vision for the Real Estate Department, followed by a presentation style interview.
The deadline for the application is the 14th of June 2021
You will be notified shortly after this date of the status of your application.