Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are, therefore, honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
KBC is looking for Keynotes Project Manager.
What we can offer you
- An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – especially as a committee member of one of the university’s oldest societies.
- Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
- Potential development pathway to high Executive Committee positions within KBC and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
- Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance.
- Liaise with the President and Vice President and host Nobel Laureates, Fortune 500 CEOs and other world shapers on KBC’s Keynotes Platform.
- Network, connect and send email invites to high profile speakers and invite them to King’s Business Club as guest speakers.
- Host in-person events with guest speakers or on our YouTube Keynotes platform.
- Develop a project plan and lay-out your aims how to manifest the Keynotes platform as one of KBC’s core projects.
- Introduce monthly event series or streams and engage with KBC’s followers.
- Increase engagement on our YouTube platform.
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and personal skills
- Genuine interest in moderating events and networking with speakers
- Strong work ethic, sense of accountability and creative mind-set
- Collaborative working style and drive for the society.
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Stage 1: Completing our application form which is accessible here:
Please read the form carefully, and submit your cover letter and answer the questions in the application form.
If your Stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage 2.
Stage 2: An interview.
The deadline for the application is 4th November 2021.
You will be notified shortly after this date of the status of your application.