Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are therefore honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
KBC’s publications wing, King’s Business Review is looking for a marketing officer.
If selected for any of these positions, you will be an integral part of the King’s Business Club Publications Department – King’s Business Review.
What we can offer you
- Become a part of an all rounded publication, KBC’s history and make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s
- Opportunity to add to your CV and to hone your content marketing and social media management skills
- Personal growth and skills development through mentorship and guidance
- Potential development pathway to Executive Committee positions within KBC
- Build strong relationships with like-minded committee members
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn network, comprised of 13 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world
- Creating and distributing promotional content for KBR’s social media platforms
- Operating social media platforms
- Understanding the visual aesthetic of the publication
- Devising and implementing content marketing strategies
- Collaborating with editors in promoting articles
- Helping in overall promotional operations of the publication and liaising with King’s Business Club to promote events, collaborations and other activities
- Prior experience in marketing is preferable but not a prerequisite
- Experience with digital design software such as Canva
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Independent, innovative and fresh thinking
- Strong work ethic, diligent, sense of accountability and quick turnover for tasks
- Expected to engage proactively in the club
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression:
Stage 1: Please read the form carefully, and submit your curriculum vitae and the task as outlined in the application form.
If your Stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage 2.
Stage 2: An interview.
The deadline for the application is 3rd February 2022.
You will be notified shortly after this date of the status of your application.