Are you interested in a summer internship or research and networking opportunities? We are proud to announce our exclusive Research Fellowship and Internship Pathway programme, King’s Enterprise Research Fellowship.
The strategic partnership of King’s Business Club with King’s Angels is aimed to facilitate the activity of alumni investors and the active involvement in the King’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
King’s Alumni Angels is a community interested in the intersection of angel investment, entrepreneurship and research. Current partners presence in London, Moscow, New York (Q2,2021), Singapore (Q2,2021), Taipei, Tel-Avi.
King’s Enterprise Research Fellowship is an exclusive collaborative programme that helps transform your passion and interests into career development. Fellows will collectively work towards developing published white papers, authoritative reports giving information or proposals on an issue. In this case, it will involve in-depth research in one of the following themes: Digitalisation, FinTech, eMobility and transportation.
Some of the questioned you will need to cover in the White Paper:
- What are the adoption rates of AI, automated vehicles and fin-tech today and will the adoption rates change in the future?
- How has Covid-19 pandemic changed the market in terms of digitalisation and fin-tech?
- What effect does the adoption of digitalisation, fin-tech and eMobility has on modern jobs?
Your role in the White Paper project: in-depth research into the aforementioned fields, collaboration with a group of other researchers and producing a white paper. Currently, the available roles for the White Paper project:
- Lead Editor (your role will include the focus on appearance and design of the white paper PowerPoint);
- Lead Researcher (your role will include in-depth study of the topics and managing and supporting the work of Research Fellows);
- Research Fellows (your role will include in-depth study of the topics and producing the white paper).
Summer internship opportunities for you: according to the quality of the work produced, some Researchers involved in the White Paper project will be highlighted and offered a summer internship in Venture Capital or Private Equity.
Research and networking opportunities: as a part of the White Paper project, you will have an opportunity to conduct an in-depth research in such areas as digitalisation, fin-tech and eMobility and simultaneously, work with like-minded individuals, which could potentially lead to useful connections.
All applications for participation in the King’s Enterprise Research Fellowship programme will require the submission of a quick application form. Good luck!