Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are, therefore, honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
KBC is looking for a Marketing Associate.
As a Marketing Associate, you will have the opportunity to work as an integral part of the Marketing Department.
What we can offer you
- An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – especially as a committee member of one of the university’s oldest societies.
- Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
- Potential development pathway to high Executive Committee positions within KBC and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
- Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance.
Your primary responsibility will be to assist with operating ‘Pivot Talk’, the official podcast of King’s Business Club. You will be required to do the following:
- Flexing across different areas of marketing, including but not limited to, social media, PR, events, and SEO
- Supporting the Deputy Head and Heads of Department with Society-wide initiatives
- Upholding KBC’s brand image and reputation
- Networking with professionals across marketing and creative industries, from fashion and beauty, to design and music
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Eye for design
- Technical skills in one or more areas of marketing e.g. Canva or Adobe for graphic design or Eventbrite for events
- Passion for and appreciation of branding
- Sense of creativity and imagination
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Stage 1: Completing our application form which is accessible at the end of this post.
Please read the form carefully, and submit your curriculum vitae, cover letter (optional) and answer the questions in the application form.
If your Stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage 2.
Stage 2: An interview.
The deadline for the application is 13th January 2021.
You will be notified shortly after this date of the status of your application.