Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are therefore honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
KBC is looking for a Marketing Associate. Marketing Department is of integral importance to the entirety of King’s Business Club, acting as a bridge which connects students, committee members and the external speakers. Each subdivision is assigned a specialised role and together they form the backbone to advertise the society and the respective events from all other departments.
What we can offer you
- An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – especially as a committee member of one of the university’s oldest societies.
- Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
- Potential development pathway to high Executive Committee positions within KBC and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
- Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance. Along with the opportunity to work on large-scale marketing projects with quantifiable success factors
- Flexing across different areas of marketing, from social media and advertising to events and PR
- Engaging with and growing KBC’S presence across all social media platforms to continually build on KBC’s brand image.
- Facilitating the Society’s growth and evolution through inter-departmental collaborations.
- Networking with professionals across marketing and creative industries to hold marketing-related events.
- Taking the role of a KBC Brand Ambassador to uphold KBC’s reputation
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Eye for design, appreciation for aesthetics and an overall creative thinker
- Technical skills in one or more areas of marketing e.g. Canva or Adobe for graphic design; Eventbrite for events; video-editing skill for TikTok
- Passion for and knowledge of branding and marketing
- Excellent Interpersonal skills as you will be the voice of a brand
- Keen to immerse oneself in a sociable, collaborative & supportive culture
- Up to date with current events & trends
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Stage 1: Completing our application from which is accessible at the end of this post.
Please read the form carefully, and submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae, and the tasks as outlined in the application form.
If your Stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage 2.
Stage 2: An interview.
The deadline for this application is Monday, 8th August 2022.
You will be notified shortly after this date on the status of your application.