Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are therefore honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
As an Operations Associate, you will have the opportunity to work as an integral part of the Human Resources department.
For more details regarding the position, please visit https://kclbc.com/op2021
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – especially as a committee member of one of the university’s oldest societies.
- Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
- Potential development pathway to high Executive Committee positions within KBC and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
- Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance.
- Liaising with the Head of Human Resources.
- Establishing a line of communication with each department head at KBC.
- Evaluating every department’s strategic plans.
- Evaluating the operational effectiveness of each department within the society and highlighting any areas of operational difficulties.
- Improving each department’s capacity by addressing its operational difficulties with effective solutions.
- Brainstorming and initiating new projects for departments that are meant to bolster its portfolio and increase societal followings.
- Continuously monitoring individual and departmental-wide performance, make changes accordingly.
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Strong team-working skills with a collaborative work style.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Independent, innovative and fresh thinker.
- Strong vision and motivation for the Society.
- Strong work ethic, sense of accountability and quick turnover for tasks.
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Stage 1: Completing our application form which is accessible here: https://kclbc.com/op2021
Please read the form carefully, and submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae, and the task as outlined in the application form.
If your Stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage 2.
Stage 2: An interview.
The deadline for the application is 7th June 2021.
You will be notified shortly after this date of the status of your application.