Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are, therefore, honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
KBC is looking for a Secretary.
As the Secretary, you will have the opportunity to work as an integral part of the King’s Business Club.
What we can offer you
- An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – especially as a committee member of one of the university’s oldest societies.
- Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
- Potential development pathway to Executive Committee positions within KBC and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
- Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance.
- Liaising with the President and Vice President.
- Working on building partnerships and collaborations with other universities and societies across the world.
- Overseeing all logistical aspects of partnerships.
- Interacting with Heads of Departments to gain an insight into operations and produce weekly reports.
- Handling administrative tasks such as drafting emails, scouting for contacts etc.
- Working with all Executive Committee members to fulfil ancillary and additional responsibilities as required by the position.
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Strong organisational skills with a collaborative work style.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong motivation for the Society.
- Strong work ethic, sense of accountability and quick turnover for tasks.
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Stage 1: Completing our application form which is accessible here at the end of this post.
Please read the form carefully, and submit your curriculum vitae and fill in the answers to the questions outlined in the application form.
If your stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage 2.
Stage 2: An interview.
The deadline for the application is 14th November 2021.
You will be notified shortly after this date of the status of your application.