Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from a plethora of academic backgrounds come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a diverse range of industries. We are therefore honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
We are currently looking for a Web Officer, with the following key responsibilities:
- Manage the website as a channel of communication.
- Work collaboratively with other Marketing Officers to define content requirements, style and appearance – ensuring consistency of approach across the website.
- Develop, manage and implement an SEO strategy.
- Develop and run a website testing/conversion rate optimisation
Reasons why you should apply to us:
- Boost your CV as an acting officer of KBC
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with other society departments to benefit the student body as well as the chance to execute your own small website projects.
- Be a part of our history and make your mark at King’s.
- We ensure that our committee is not simply work, but a family.
- We have the resources and mindset to make your visions and your projects a reality, so that you may lay the foundations of your own career and legacy.
- Solid experience with HTML and CSS, with practical knowledge of the WordPress Content Management System.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An independent, innovative and creative designer.
- Strong work ethic, sense of accountability, and quick turnover for tasks.
- An appreciation of online writing issues, such as brevity, house style, and content structure.
- An understanding of the WordPress Divi plugin.
The application process:
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Simply complete the form below to submit your application, note that only students at KCL may access the application form. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The deadline for applications is strictly set for 12:00AM British Summer Time (BST) on the 17th of July 2020.
It is recommended that the form be viewed on desktop to ensure optimal performance.