KCLBC is proud to announce we are holding our 2013 Consultancy Panel session this October following last year’s sold out success where we were joined by Accenture, McKinsey & Co, Deloitte, and IBM.
This event will be hosted by a panel of representatives from a diverse group of consulting firms, and to provide students with an overview of the Consulting industry, their experiences and how to break in!
This year’s confirmed firm representatives include: McKinsey & Company, Deloittte and Towers Watson.
Session will touch on topics such as:
– Introduction to what consulting is and the different types of services provided
– Why consulting is a rewarding career and what key skills a consultant should possess
– What the host companies do and details about their internship/graduate programmes
– Selection process and how to excel in it
– Panellists’ personal accounts of how and why they entered consulting
– Tips for aspiring consultants
This session is an opportunity for you to ask as many questions as you might have on Consulting, so feel free to prepare questions in advance!
There will be complimentary drinks and a chance to network following the panel session.
To reserve your place, register for this event here: http://www.kclbc.com/events/67.
We look forward to seeing you there!