KCLBC presents The King’s Entrepreneur’s Panel, showcasing representatives from different startups and businesses:
Confirmed panellists include:
– Mark Chaffey, CEO of hackajob,
– Joshua Wöhle, Chief Product Officer for SuperAwesome tv, and
– Jules David from JamApp
Panellists consist of current students and alumni of Kings College London and who have started a business. Gain and insight to their experiences in business and why they turned down the job market.
They will be there to directly answer questions about your career, the industry and their firm – offering a unique insight. The evening will be broken into three parts:
Panel (10-20 minutes)
– An introduction of the representatives and their history in the industry, as well their future plans.
Q&A (30-40 minutes)
– Guests are offered a chance to ask their own questions about startups and businesses on the spot.
Networking (30-60 minutes)
– The guests have a chance to meet all the representatives and ask some more personal follow-up questions.
This is an incredible opportunity for those interested in startups and to fully understand what setting up a business entails and what is required to make it work while at university. Entry is free – register your interest at http://www.kclbc.com/events/entrepreneurspanel