Bush House Lecture Theatre 1
London, WC2B 4BG
KBC is honoured to be hosting a Female Entrepreneurs Conference in Collaboration with King’s Entrepreneurs Society (KES), UCL Entrepreneurs (UCLe) and KCL Women in Business and Finance (WIBF).
Join for a unique opportunity to network directly with investors and founders, from the fields of health and finance to venture capital. Gain valuable insights on industries that have plenty of demand for university students.
This event will be particularly insightful for students who are interested in Healthtech, Blockchain and Financial Services, Fintech, and Venture Capital; and even for those who are looking to start their own business. Attend to develop your skills, whilst empowering women when representation in the entrepreneurial space is limited! Sign up to the event here.
The event schedule is as follows:
- 4-5pm: Healthtech
- Valentina Milanova (Founder of Daye)
- Jess McCreadie (Principal at Octopus Ventures)
- Uzma Choudry (Investor at Octopus Ventures)
- 5-6pm: Blockchain and Financial Services
- Seema Khinda Johnson (Co-Founder of Nuggets)
- 6-7pm: How to Build a Business
- Ali Susskind (Senior Programme Associate, Entrepreneurs First)
- 7-8pm: Deep Dive into Fintech
- Yin Noe (Founder of Savium)
- Swarnali Mitra (Early-stage investor at Female Innovators Lab/Anthemis)
- Shruti Rai (Co-Founder and Chief Growth Officer at Novus)
- 8-9pm: Careers in Venture Capital & Capital Acquisition
- Adele Sung (Investor at BGF)
- Lina Zakarauskaite (Principal at Stride)
- Andrea Zitna (Principal at Speedinvest)
9-10pm: Networking and Complimentary Drinks at BH (N) 8th floor