Through many years, King’s Business Club (KBC) has maintained its reputation as the premier student business and finance society both at King’s College London and throughout the United Kingdom. KBC has helped students from various backgrounds and faculties to come together and gain knowledge about the most recent developments in a variety of industries and businesses. We are therefore honoured to present a fresh new opportunity for you to create value for everyone at King’s!
As the Head of Enterprise, you will be an integral part of the King’s Business Club Enterprise Department.
For more details regarding the position, please visit https://kclbc.com/head-ent2021
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity for you to make a mark on the business and finance culture at King’s College London – especially as a committee member of one of the university’s oldest societies.
- Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
- Potential development pathway to high Executive Committee positions within KBC and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
- Personal growth and skills development through our mentorship and guidance.
- Developing and executing strategies for the Enterprise Department
- Consistent management of the Enterprise Department
- Arranging regular meetings with the Enterprise team to ensure high productivity
- Arranging networking opportunities for students
- Conducting market research to identify the potential of collaborations with other societies
- Coordinating between the Executive Committee and Enterprise team
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Analytical skills
- Strong leadership with a collaborative work style
- Efficient and quick turnover for tasks
- Strong organisational and communicative skills
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Stage 1: Completing our application form which is accessible here: https://kclbc.com/head-ent2021
Please read the form carefully, and submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae, and the task as outlined in the application form.
If your stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage 2.
Stage 2: Submission of a Pitch Deck on your vision for the Enterprise Department, followed by a presentation style interview.
The deadline for the application is the 10th of May 2021.
You will be notified shortly after this date of the status of your application.