With lifting COVID restrictions and declining cases, King’s Business Club takes a group of carefully selected 15 KCL students to Duesseldorf, Germany, and Amsterdam, Netherlands, this year. After successful trips to New York, Dubai, Mumbai, Berlin, and San Fransico, we are thrilled to organize our first trip since the pandemic.
This is an excellent chance for you to enhance your CV while on holiday. Gain insights into the workings of Startups and MNCs in every market and field while expanding your horizons to different cultures. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to network and obtain information about job opportunities and internships.
We will be visiting companies such as Heineken, Mercedes Benz, Teekanne, Thyssenkrupp, and the Boston Consulting Group! offcourse, while exploring the cultural/historical sights of our host cities.
The trip is taking place between the 4th and 9th of April 2022. The trip cost is around £350 (TBC) for the accommodation, train transportation from Germany to the Netherlands, and the booked tours.
- 3 Nights in Düsseldorf in a Boutique Hotel (primarily dual occupancy)
- 2 Nights in Amsterdam in an Airbnb mansion (shared rooms – 5 in total with single beds)
- Train transportation with German High-Speed rail from Duesseldorf to Amsterdam
- Cultural tours/historical site visits in Düsseldorf/ Cologne and Canal Tour Amsterdam
- Office/ facility visit to German/ Dutch firms
Sign up here
– Company visits are subject to change
– Participants have to be fully vaccinated by a vaccination program recognized by the European Union (EU) and have a valid entry permit to the EU. As of 9th March, there is no PCR test or quarantine requirement to enter Germany. Current restrictions (such as mask-wearing) are expected to be lifted on 20th March. Accommodations are refundable till 3rd April if restrictions change, which is highly unlikely.
– King’s Business Club is not liable for any changes or cancellations of the trip, and all participants are liable independently. Trip allocations are not refundable but transferable. Flights range from £50 to £150 depending on which London airport you fly out.
– The trip cost of £350 has to be paid to KBC in full latest 48 hours of submitting the form, otherwise the registration will be cancelled without notice.