The event will take place on the 9th of December from 6.15pm to 8pm at King’s College London, FWB 1.60.
All the attendees are required to:
1) RSVP by the 7th of December on Eventbrite.
2) Sign up at www.hiredgrad.com by uploading an updated CV and answering few questions regarding career path preferences.The aim of the event is to match the right candidates with the right opportunities for this reason we will thoroughly review all the CVs received and starting from the 7th of December we will notify all the relevant candidates allowed to join this exclusive networking session.
STARTUPBOOTCAMP – A global network of industry focused accelerators. We take startups global by giving them direct access to an international network of the most relevant partners, investors and mentors in their sector.
PATIENTS KNOW BEST - We provide hospitals with personal health records software so that their patients can better manage their health. Our software implements best practices of online communication based on research conducted with 2,700 hospitals around the world. The software helps patients take control of their health, physicians increase the efficiency of communication and hospitals to increase revenues.
JUST PARK - JustPark is Europe’s biggest provider of prebookable parking. The idea is simple: we connect drivers in search of parking with anyone who has a space going spare, whether in a car park, private driveway, church, school or pub. More than half a million drivers trust JustPark to be the answer to their parking prayers, choosing from over 150,000 spaces in the UK and beyond. We’ve saved savvy drivers approximately £8.5 million in parking costs since setting up shop in 2006. JustPark is backed by Index Ventures, Europe’s leading venture capital firm, and by BMW iVentures, the VC arm of the automotive giant.
OFIXU - OFIXU.COM is a marketplace allowing hosts of commercial property to list and rent out any type of space to those that need a place to work
— MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED —
The event will be split into 3 stages:
1) Company presentations each company will briefly explain what its business is about and what specific roles they are looking for.
2) Speed networking all the attendees will have the chance to network with each company attending, on a 1to1 rotation basis. For this reason we strongly encourage you to prepare your “elevator pitch” before the event.
3) Informal networking at the end of the event feel free to mingle and stick around with all the other participants and companies.