Ever wanted to find out what consultants actually do? Come and attend our yearly consulting panel event!
This year, at our 2014 Consultancy Panel, we have representatives from McKinsey, Deloitte and Accenture, all of whom have succeeded in their fields, as well as being King’s alumni.
It is your chance to ask any type of questions you have to gain a better insight into the industry, whilst having the opportunity to network after the panel session, with complementary drinks. If you make a good impression, they may recommend your application to their respective firms.
The event will start off with the panelists providing a brief history of themselves, what they do and what they would like to do in the future. It will then be opened up to the audience to ask any questions you may have, so please do prepare these in advance.
Previous year panels have covered the following topics:
– Introduction to what consulting is and the different types of services provided
– Personal account of why the panelists chose consulting
– Why consulting is a rewarding career
– Selection process and skills you should posses
– Information about the host firm’s internship/graduate roles
Please sign up on our website! It’s an event not to be missed. We look forward to seeing you there!