Bloomberg LP - Finsbury Square 39-45
City Gate House, 39-45 Finsbury Square, Islington
London, United Kingdom, EC2A 1PQ
Looking to change the traditional format of university events, KCLBC is proud of announce the 2nd edition of our WORKSHOP SERIES. We are taking you OUT of the classroom and INTO the real-world, with visits to the Headquarters of the best organizations in Europe.
This time our journey will start in the heart of the City of London, at the BLOOMBERG London Headquarters.
– Take a tour inside the London Headquarters of BLOOMBERG;
– Insight into the industry of financial information and its different demands;
– Insight into BLOOMBERG’S philosophy – how the work gets done;
– Introduction to the different departments within the BLOOMBERG;
– Recruitment exposition with all the opportunities available in the at the Company;
– Hints and Tips for graduate schemes, summer internships, insight weeks and placement years;
– Networking opportunity with recruiters and professionals from BLOOMBERG and with students from King’s College London;
– Special Guess Talk from BLOOMBERG (topic to be announced);
– Dedicated Q&A.
February 07, from 5pm-7pm
(We will meet 15 minutes beforehand, at the entrance)
BLOOMBERG London Headquarters
City Gate House – Finsbury Square 39-45
London EC2A 1PQ
***Applications are open from Monday 23th January until Tuesday 27th January.***
Please apply at https://goo.gl/forms/yWeIRrWwbEvd6PEt2 .
Places are limited and early applicants will have preference.